<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Haha. Yesterday was funnn. =3

Stayed back with Wei Li for POA stuff. Talked about cosplay, anime and Jrock. Haha. Then we went to get ice cream to eat. WHOOPIE. <3>D And you guys to find out. haha. >_>; Then I walked her to the same path again cause she wanted to walk home. O_O

===================================================================

Today got up at 4+ and realized that my gut area hurts like fuck and that I kept feeling like throwing up. And I couldn't get rid of it, despite going back to sleep after some time and waking up again at 6+, which made things even worse. DX Mom still wanted me to go to school, wtf. I wanted to too, I studied like fuck for the test you know. =( Oh well. In the end didn't go.

I watched Dir en Grey's Cage and [KR] Cube PV. I'm once again reminded why I love them so much. <3

Thankies so much to dearest Norman [Osiris/Normi] for showing me these cute stuff. =3


Cute Overload

2 Rabbits Eating Together



... And my lovely Dir en Grey links!! <3
Kaoru making fun of Kyo XD

Toshiya licks Kyo while performing Hydra. Had it last time, gone when com reformatted. *_* It's love!

Cage PV

[KR] Cube PV

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger