<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

WA BIANG EHHHHHHHHHH. -________- *yawns like fuck*

TIREDDDD. I want to sleep, but cannot! Stupid fucking bio mock tomorrow, my sleep HOW?!?!?!?!??! 22 chapters leh, mind ou...

Today was damn pissed off. STupid bus refused to come, almost made me late. Na bei wtf sia. Lucky could squeeze in.

Then didn't have my student journal with me. Wtf again. =___= Lucky Joelin could lend me one. IF NOT. >_>

Then later lessons loh, not bad. Cheered up a bit cause were talking cock. Oh well. Then later recess kinda regretted eating so "much" cause was full for practically the whole day. Think something's wrong with me le, haha. ._.; Bio lesson was ok, E1 was scolded, wtf. Sat beside Chun Peng. Haha erm ok. I hereby conclude that that guy doesn't laugh at jokes AT ALL. Only at random stuff THEN he laughs. ._.;

Then MT nothing much. Slacking and finishing English files mostly.

Recess only grabbed a drink then went to hall and rot. =/

Chem was quite ok, started to get sleepy though. Then EL ok ok lar, was sleepy too but at least managed to hand in all the files. E Maths was ok, but homework load too much larrr. X_X

Then came POA hai-programme which we did not know. Many tried to hide, but Chun Peng was the funniest. Hid at the balcony, LOL. XDDDDDDD The whole class nicknamed him Chun Peng Man [cause got Superman, Batmon, so call him Chun Peng Man loh, lol. CPM.]. =D Oh, and Wei Li and her Bakanishi Kingdom, I'LL TAKE OVER YOUR SPOT AS QUEEN SOON. Well or so Daiyan and Felina says anyway, cause apparently I'm pretty lame too. -gets stares from Elmo and the rest- *sweatdrops*

Then CCA commendation day. Stupid fucked up shit. Complete waste of time. Pissed me off SOOOOOOOOOOOO badly.

Sorry Felina for interrupting you unknowingly today twice. >_<>
Sorry to Miyoko for being late too, that fucktard commendation ate my time.

Now just finished bio The Eye notes, damn super fucking tired due to the lack of sleep for the whole of this week and last week. Think going to have panda eyes soon le. DX Want to die le, my bio mock how? Should I study the rest?

Anyway Thankies to Tama and Bleahhh for buying me the awesome gift when you guys went to Taiwan!!! =3 super cute. <3>

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger