<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Waa so long no update liao. =x [ok lah not that long XD;]

Friday actually wanted to go for mock exam and bio class, but somehow I kept feeling like throwing up, Pong Pong sent me home. =/ So sad? Oo; Don't let me stay. T_T

Saturday was alright. I went out at 1pm+. I was kinda scared that I'll be late, cause I'm meeting Witch Cat first before meeting Kie and Losse at City Hall for the photoshoot. =X I wasn't late in meeting Witch Cat. =D I'm no longer that mad at her anymore. She lent me her Linali costume. ^^ Then went to City Hall. Was late. ._.; But but but. Kie and Losse were later!! >__<>_<>

Sunday arh. Haiz. Today was like damn fun loh. Morning got up earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cause need to go Taku's house at 10.30am, cause he's teaching me Physics. =D Got up parents still just got up also, and just went down to get breakfast. =_= Oh well. So I on com. >D My mp3 player was causing trouble, so I left home late. Gomen Taku! =( Reached there at least, 10.45am? Lol. Not that late larrrrr. -_- Then he teach also like know but dunno liddat. o_o Oh well, Thanks anyway. XD

Then went to meet Ziru at Toa Payoh. Had Macs for lunch. =X ELMO I ATE THE WHOLE MEAL OKKKKK? -__- Then went to Elmo's house. =D Had quite a fun time chatting with Ziru on the way there. XD Then we came to his house. He lives near chibi. D8 Oh well, haha. Then he taught me Physics, Chem AND Bio. Eh somehow he teach better than Taku arh. o_o; But then couldn't really study cause crap about a lot. Whoops. =X After finish liao watch movieeeeee! =D It was fun, and Elmo showed me the dance steps that he wanted to do for EOY. Well, similiar to that dancestep anyway, lol.

It was total KO man! Haha. Naz > Elmo. MAWHAHAHAHAHA. >D Oh well. Overall, not bad. =D Now just have to chiong chemistry. =X

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~
I got black shoes now, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger