<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Haiz. Today nothing much loh. Was pretty much pissed off the second I got up. -refer to previous post-

Then in the end didn't celebrate Winnie's birthday, postpone to tomorrow [or today, rather, seeing that it's almost 1am, lol]. Then decided to go out meet Elmo and gang because staying at home was driving me nuts. Decided to take the bus cause got more time to do my Maths homework. =D So off I was on the bus.. Handwriting suddenly become damn ugly sia. [Means I have nice handwriting? Oo Hur hur? No lar, so so only] The answer key was damn weird, so I decided to check with them later. =D

Then reached there like, 20min early. Oo Got a shock, haha. But nvm.. I RUN TO ARCADE! =D Like no one there sia.. Saw Ray outside smsing, lol. Went to say hi. =] Then saw Aisubeki they all. Wanted to put but 7 credits, wtf sia. O.O But then later like no one put le so I put loh. xDDD Underperform sia. Then Ray DDRed with me again. =] And then I DDRed with Aisubeki. XD

Then met people like Kula there loh. Just went to say hi to her then didn't talk liao [except for asking her if she DDR? O.o]. I still prefer Jesuke's paraing to Kula's leh. -hmmm- Jesuke > all.

*AHEM*

Ok maybe not all. *sweatdrops*

Anyway catched MAR and Dgray man. Wondering if should get Dgray man manga though. MAR I watched anime AND manga, so no biggie.. AND AH HA! SAME SERIYUU AS TAKAO! [Not Naruto ok pcy? >_>] MY EARS DIDN'T FAIL ME. <3

Then as usual, had quite a lot of fun loh, with Ziru they all. She ask me to cosplay Hikaru. o_O Nvm, at least got blue hair lar haha. o_o

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger