<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Tagged by Cherry.

7 random facts about me:
1. I'm VERY short. Haha. *cough-midget-cough*

2. I LURVE DDR. It's teh love. It's awesome I tell you!
3. Nekos are love! So are rabbits! And hamsters! And and and [bg=in other words she's an animal lover]
4. Songwriting is the way I express myself to the world. My emotions, life etc. If you can comprehend.
5. Music soothes me. Regardless of how mad/sad I am. I'm a music child. =/
6. Punk and goth draws to me *_*
7. I never leave home without eyeliner and foundation. Unless it's a random shit I need to do at home. Or tuition. ._.;

7 things that scare me:
- Not in order -
1. Having to face utter fucktards and other shitty stuff

2. Lots of homework! Argh. Teh horror!
3. People who don't know the actual facts but go about saying random shti about it instead and insisting that it's true. ._.;
4. Insects?
5. Not being able to be myself
6. Heights. Yes, trying to overcome it. Not quite there yet.
7. Darkness/shade. It gives me hallucinations, or I start seeing things

7 random music at the moment:
1. Ice and Snow - D.N. Angel

2. DEAD END - DDR
3. Parade - Chaba
4. Yellow Moon - Akeboshi
5. 1000 no kotoba - Koda Kumi
6. Suteki Da Ne - Rikki
7. Shokubeni - Dir en Grey

7 things I say the most:
1. ...

2. ...wtf?
3. anything
4. Huh?/Sorry?
5. Ehh.
6. Omigoshhh!/Omigoddd!
7. Haha. I need to be less lame. ._.;

7 people to do this:
1] Ray?

2] Ziqi
3] Lampyyyyyyy XD
4] Jen =3
5] Taku?
6] MUFFIN!
7] Eh. Jen?

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger