<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Monday, July 03, 2006

GAH. Dammit. This is getting on my nerves. And all last minute too.

1] Pairing and Group competition shit. I can only join one, apparently. I want the group more, we had so much fun together.. I don't want to leave just like that, etc. Besides, we put in so much hard work, and I don't like the idea of backing out last minute anyway. But Witch Cat seems determined to go for the Pairing. Argh. This is so annoying.

But I'm sorry Witch Cat. I choose the Group Competition. Because I'm much more committed to it, and I'm attached to the group currently. We've spent so much time together, I don't want it to go down the drain and all that. Hope you understand.

2] My freaking sister had to go out for the whole night. And now I'm stuck with rushing for my homework. AND I HAVENT' DONE MY HOMEWORK YET. STUPID LARRRR. Need chiong liao.

3] Ok. Tihs is the one thing that pissed me off the most. SOMEONE somehow gained access to MY FORUM, and had special access to THE PRIVATE SECTION without my consent, and me knowing it. And there, he/she/it happily reads all the confidential stuff when he/she/it has no fucking business in it. AT ALL.

And that SOMEONE expects people to be really greatful and all that shit to her all the time. AND I don't see what's wrong when all I said was "oh, you mean he/she/it wants to be a teacher arh?". AND I GET A SACARSTIC REMARK FROM THAT. LIKE WTF IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM MAN? Liddat only not happy. What about me taking EVERY FUCKING WORD YOU SAY AS AN INSULT? You'd love it to bits won't you?

Also, the prices is like, as Cherry said, watching the stock market. It starts with a certain price. Then shoots up to a price so high you just drop your jaws in shock. Then it drops again, and the cycle goes on. It's like it depends on his/her/its mood or something. It's freaky AND annoying. And not reliable as well. DEFINATELY not reliable. NOR honest.

And that fucktard bashed Cherry. Over a highly overcharged wig. And just because Cherry commented about how it's so expensive. And then that fucking chao na bei chee bye had to bitch like no one's business ON MY PRIVATE BOARD YOU FUCKING LOSER and act all childish. It pisses me off SO BADLY. Like what the fuck is your problem man. It's MY BOARD. If you aren't happy with it then LEAVE. Besides, you were never welcomed anyway. You INTRUDED into it. No excuses whatsoever, because you went into the private board without us knowing, and reading through all the private and confidential stuff.

Claim that Cherry's a bitch because she doesn't dare say stuff in your face? HELLO.
  • You signed out on her. And you can still go "What's wrong with signing out?"
  • You yourself spoke in CHINESE deliberately because you know that Cherry doesn't understand Chinese. And you call this actually being different + better than Cherry? I'm so so sorry. You better think again you fucktard. It doesn't make you better. It makes you worse off. AND shows how horribly demented your mind is because you're contradicting yourself you fucking fatass.

Oh, speaking of fatass. He/she/it called Cherry fat. Well, I therefore hereby conclude that that fucktard is obese. =X Without regrets. Hur hur hur. Stupid fatass. You're like, at least twice my size, and at least 1 1/2 the size of my friend. Still talk so much. You freaking loser. Haha. =X Free soft toy. DX XDDDD

Oh! Back to the point of not being able to say stuff to your face. My dear arh, do you still remember that YOU BASHED ME ON YOUR FUCKING LJ? WITHOUT ME KNOWING IT CAUSE YOU KNOW I DON'T HAVE YOUR FUCKASS LINK? Yeah. So what do you call THAT? Eh eh eh?

We gave you so many chances, you destroy it all. Now what the fuck do you want us to do? I don't particularly flare up this badly over some fucking idiots, but you really pushed me to the limit. And yes, I know it's not only me and my friend. The whole freaking team is involved, directly or indirectly. And I hate it. Because YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MADE SUCH A HUGE DIN OVER A FUCKING PETTY MATTER. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN? CAN YOU GROW UP? WORKING LIAO. STILL MINDSET OF A CHILD. WHAT THE FUCKKKK?

Hey, if you want to accuse me of over-reacting, by all means go ahead. Because I have the right to.

  • It's my freaking board
  • You intruded into the confidential section without our consent, and read the data happily
  • You insulted my friend
  • You put my friend into such a difficult position
  • You made falsely accused my friend of things

See? You're a fucktard, period. ._.; No screw it. You're a fat fucktard. Nah, you're an obesed fucktard, haha. But just because you're an obesed stupid fucktard doesn't mean that the rest of us are too. We won't stoop down to your level of sheer stupidity and ignorance because it degrades us. TOTALLY. DX Our brain cells will be so damaged that it'll NEVER be restored. ;___; And then we'll fail all our exams, and ever have proper jobs blah blah blah. Yeah, THAT bad. [ok I sound so bad ><] But really, whatever lar. Complain like some old lao ah ma liddat. Haiyo. You sian you now not old enough izzit? Want act older huh? =.=;

Haha omg I'm actually getting a kick out of this. >_<>.O;

Anyway you better not do anything to sabo the GSD team you fucking bitch. Or I'll personally make sure that you regret it. Big time. And so will some my friends. I think I'm still yet to show my nasty side to my outside friends. Would you like to gain the honour of being the first to see it?

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger