<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wahhh. What a day today, lol.

Forgot to bring oral. Oh no, FUCK! @_@ I need to do oral homework as well. ANYWAY, back to the point. Today's english was quite ok. PE was damn fun. xD Especially the ending part when we played with the guys. =] Chun Peng rocks. Wahaha. Love ya. <3>

Then chinese was ok... Wasn't paying attention much though. Then POA.. wa super sian man. But at least can understand. Then Maths. Haha. Ok-ok nia.

Then SCHOOL FINISH! Yay. Went home and changed, then went to Chinatown to help Cherry look for a red wig. I MET JESUKE AT THE BUS STOPPPP!! XDDDDD Super coincidental. Didn't expect it at all. Hur hur hur. Then we took the train together. =] She's going to meet her friend to do some shopping, and then catch a movie. =] Anyway, about the wig.. Unfortunately don't have. =( I bought a black glove though. Going to edit it next time when my hands heal. =D

Then went to PC find Angelic. Haha. Talked cock there for damn long sia. Talked to some of her collegues as well. They're nice people! =] Met Leong there also. Played Guitar Freaks later. Grades.. Still ok lar. Then Paraed. Ok lar, got improve. DDR. AWESOMENESS! <3>

So I did Holic[heavy] on speed x1.5, and I managed to get a C. I'm still unable to catch the beginning though. Haiz. Then I did Healing Vision Angelic Mix[standard]on speed x2 and got a B. =] Lastly tried Paranoia[standard] and got a B. Wheee! =3 This is teh LLLUUURRRVVVEEEEEE. *hearts*

Ok ok, enough with the good news. Now the baaaaeeeddddd[bad] news. My legs almost recovered liao, but now it's hurting like a bitch again ! T__T Nuuuooo. Looks like I need to impose the ban again. Haha. Oh wait, I never did impose it. xD Hur hur. Sorry. AND MY NAIL BROKE. WTF. Yeah. There was soooo much blood! Omg, that was freaky. T_T And it hurt like a bitch too. Na bei, kept it to almost 2cm and then break, very heartbreaking one lehhhhh. SO xin suan.. Bek chek! >( Haha. Anyway so sad sia, now all the nails gone. T__T Need to grow back again. Wahhh. ;__;

Anyway I go do hw liao, not enough time le. Jya!

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger