<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Yay!! Today was a fun day. =]

Got up at 10+. Overslept again. Haha. xD Me like pig sia. Always oversleeping. Hur hur hur. XDDD But it's ok today to oversleep. Whyyy? Because at night I couldn't sleep. Was lying in bed, but for some bloody reason, I couldn't fall asleep. >_> Wonder why.

Got up and did English. I actually did Physics before I hit the sacks, but from Current Electricty onwards I didn't know how to do them. ;___; So I gave up doing. I also gave up doings E Maths Paper 2 cause it was damn bloody difficult. T_T

Later went to Wei Li's house to do our bio "project". NUUUOOOO, stop thinking dirty you idioits! >_< Actually it's a essay homework.. We had to spilt the load, cause there's a lot to do, that's why maaa... You guys think until where sia. [cold wind blows] OK NOT FUNNY. >> Later went to Macs for lunch/dinner. Met Stellar there. XD Also met Ah Lam, Charmaine, Wen Fong, Zhi Yong etc at Macs. Haha. Then we sat beside each other. They were studying and we were talking cock. Mawhahahaha. xDDD We spent hours at Mac though. ._.; kinda wasted time there. But it was fun! =3

Later left at 5.30pm to go to DG. Met Ray and Angelic there. Whatever happened to those 2 sia. Cold treatment. T_T But I got a C for Dead End, speed x1.5. Yay! But today I underperforming for DDR.. I think it's due to the fact that I've been DDRing quite intently without any proper rest. Everyday [excluding Sunday, Monday + tuesday] I DDRed at least 3 times a day, and in it there's Healing Vision for every game I play. X_x; So yeah, my legs were kinda tired. First song already buay tahan, during the last song for today for my first game my legs almost gave way. X_X;; Underperforming.. Haiz. So bek chek. Can pass become cannot pass.. Those that can pass drop by 1-2 grades sia!!! Sad. But I think I'm really reaching my limit though. Didn't have much strength to even walk.. Standing still also legs damn suan, even now [which is hours after I last DDRed]. Reaching my limit liao.. Haiz. -sighs-

Well I going to rest now, damn tired and I'm currently suffering from a headache. X_x Get well Ray and Angelic! And I do hope that you guys will work things out. =] Nite, minna~!

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger