<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hur hur. Hungry, so I'll post really quick before chionging to eat.

-Friday-
Went to watch Garfield with Jesuke. Hur hur, her Drum Mania skills also not bad wor. Is she an arcade person too? D: *Thinks* Garfield was ok, quite cute + funny. XD Then we went to the DG arcade. Was supposed to meet Hana and Ziru there, but both didn't come. T_T Paraed and DDRed there. Hehe. >D Met Taku at the arcade also, DDRed together. Wtf, the machine kept hanging, and we kept getting free games. T_T In the end I DDRed from 5+ to 8+. Utter madness hor? XP By then my leg pain liao..

Then went to Pasir Ris Park for 2E2 class BBQ. Almost got lost finding my way there. Hur hur. Happy birthday Felix and early birthday Joyce! =3 OH! The satays were great. XD

Stayed for a while before leaving cause need to be home before 11pm. Got lost. NA BEI. It scared the shit out of me. Couldn't find my way out of the park, and it being dark cause it's nightfall made things worse. But I saw HDB buildings and a carpark.. Walked towards it and followed the carpark out. The drivers were staring at me as if I was mad. Haha. XD Was lost for 30min. T_T By time reach home already 11.30pm. Got scolding, again they didn't believe me. >_>

- Saturday-

Got a shock when I thought that I got up late. DX But lucky it was an hour earlier. =] Father come kao bei me again when I had to go out. Na bei lar, chee bye. Then later went for meeting. Only 6 showed up. WTF??!?!?!?!?!?!?!111!!1 DX But it was fun, hur hur.

Later went to meet Ziru and gang for pool. Waaa! All the pros playing, so pai seh. X_x But still it was fun. XD

Before that I went DG arcade, met Angeline, Leong and Elie + Ray. DDRed again. Pain sia! X_x;;

Ok, my food is here. I'm going to eat. Jya ne!

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger