<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Gahaha. Here I am, back again with my new blog entry. xD

- Saturday -

Today was alright. GSD group meeting again, nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. ;___; Gahaha, but it's been such a long time since I last been to one so I"ll just.. Shut up. T__T Before that I met Cruxification to get my 5 inch platform boots! zomgwtfAWESOME. *_* Gahaha. The group meeting was quite alright, we figured out some dance steps and did the skit, as well as settled some stuff. The Tori our Meer made was just so totally awesome!! Damn you Kudo, I'm going to steal Tori from you.. >)

Gahaha. After that, we went for lunch/dinner [it was at like, 5+.. But we didn't have lunch..? OO;;]. Gahaha, actually wanted Mos Burger, but no space. ;__; Teh ebil. But Tari found seats at KFC, so we went there. Yeahhhh! XDDD We talked cock there until like, 5.45pm. ._.;

I then followed Angela and Boon to Haru. But Boon got lost halfway. zomgwtfSHOCKKK. O_____O;;; We never found her as well. ._.;;;; Oh well, the "shopping trip" with Angela was quite fun. =3 Met Esther and Diana at Haru. xDDD I saw this pants that really caught my eye, but it was too small for me. ;___; Oh well.

I went back to Doubhy Ghout [sp? @_@] again to meet Taku and gang. Gahaha. Had quite some fun, met Edwin. Like wtf, didn't ever EVER expect that. O__O But oh well. xD Talked about some stuff, and it was quite a fine day alright.

Thanks to Takuya who pei me as I waited for a cab to go home. Mou arigatou gozaimasu! =]

=====================================================================================

- Sunday -
Sunday was pretty ok, it was mostly all study though. ._.; Went to Takuya's house because he's helping me with my Physics. =D DC Circuits and Electricity. Thanks again! XDDDDDDDDDD

I took AEONSSSSSSSSS to do the questions. MOU GOMEN NASAI!! >__<>_<;;;; Almost died. But like whatever, at least I got to know some information about coloured contacts. =P


Oh yeah! Thanks to Angela who's giving me this black pants that she didn't want so that I can modify it for my streetfest outfit. Thank youuuu! =3

Ray's going for re-service le, nuuuuuu. T___T Ray, JIA YOU!! >) Btw, I read your blog Ray, I think I know who you are referring to. He has my number too, and he's been errrrr. Well. Doing weird stuff over the phone. o___o;

Anyway I'm going to chiong my biology homework now. Jya ne, minna-san! *waves*

[PS: Steven's way of DDRing is weird. o_o;]

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger