<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Gahahaha. Wtf, Muffin AND Taku didn't go out with me today. That stupid neh neh. >_> Gahaha, pulled tws along but that idiot was damnnnnnnn late. ;__; So I went on without him. Met Ray and Leong at the arcade. xD Quite fun, though I was mostly at the DDR machine. =X Ray bully me.. Made me do Max Unlimited. Like wtf!! ZomgwtfSHOCKKKK. O___O;; Stupid Holic. I could have passed, if not for the stupid beginning that took away my "life". ;__;

Yeah! This blog is getting a new layout le. =D Thanks to Nic, who made the layout for me. =D Btw, he's also the one who made the Gaara layout. =]

GAHHH. My eyes are dry. Time for me to remove my contacts and stop the fan from blowing right into my eyes. X_x;;;

Naz, signing off. XD

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger