<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Today was nice And bad. Don't ask. >_<;;;

4 periods free.. w00t! That's like, 2hours 20min free.. I regret not bringing my mobile to school. ;___; T__T

Well, so what exactly did I do during those free periods? I spent the first 2 free periods trying to bond with some of my classmates. I don't know if it worked, but we sure did have fun. XD For the second 2 free periods, I helped to clean up the classroom, and then later talked to Jessica regarding our studies and our families etc. Well hers seem decent enough. ._." As compared to mine. She says that it's because of her condition, but I really doubt so. There's such a HUGE difference.. They go to the beach and play when they were still small, they have family bonding time etc..... I've had NONE of those before. Seriously. Even if I did, it's so rare and unspecial that I don't even remember them. It's pretty sad, eh? And I've also learnt that I shouldn't share anything about my family in real life, I'll start crying ._. *Yes yes I almost did, happy? >_>*

Chance injured his toe.. Ouch!! The bed bang and went inside his toenail, cutting it.. And it was oozing blood all the while.. owwwww. >__<;;; I feel his pain when I'm not even injured. Imagine the torment he has to go through! Argh. The horror. @_@;;

I just realized that Wei Li not only shares the same interests as me [anime], but she also is in the same board, etc! XD So cute. =3

I don't know why, but I'm pretty moody today. As in like, pretty depressed? I don't know... I'm getting weirder and weirder by the second. Anyone willing to drag me back to the same me that I was aeons ago?

PS: PE Tomorrow and it's raining. Field. *thinks* .... Omg. I think I'll take an MC. X_X

I leave you with the translation of Tsubasa's You Are My Love. It's some nice song. Listen to it if you can, ne? XD

====================================================================================

Anime: Tsubasa Chronicle
Song: You Are My Love

Kiss me sweet
I'm sleeping in silence
all alone
in ice and snow

In my dream
I'm calling your name
you are my love..

In your eyes
I search for my memory
lost in vain
so far in the scenery
hold me tight,
and swear again and again
We'll never be apart

If you could touch my feathers softly
I'll give you my love
We set sail in the darkness of the night
out to the sea
to find me there
to find you there
Love me now
if you dare...

Kiss me sweet
I'm sleeping in sorrow
all alone
to see you tomorrow

In my dream
I'm calling your name
You are my love...
My love...

====================================================================================

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger