<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Oh man, what a horrible day! I was caught because the teacher didn't like my hairstyle, accused of doing something I did not do, broke the school rules because I have long nails, and being yelled at for a whole 30min! What's worse, it took place in front of teachers, and I'm going to get a complain from my discipline master soon. I'M DOOMED!!! T___T There goes my promotion. *looks at it fly up into the sky*

Anyway, EXAMS TODAY WAS A KILLER!! OMG!!!! And I haven't started studying for my Chemistry yet, which is taking place tomorrow [exam]. Neither did I do my POA. DOOMED! Doomed I tell ya! *cries*

Well, to save your time reading a whole chunk of ranting and text filled with remorse, to sum it up, today's just a shitty day. EOS. [End.Of.Story.]

PS: geeze, I'm getting lazy -_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger