<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Whoa, what an emotional day today. Haha, it's so eventful.. I just feel like talking a hell lot about it. oO;

When I got up to do my homework [read the post I made in the wee hours of the morning xD], I was really awake. I decided to go back to sleep, and when I FINALLY got up [at the usual time of 6am], I was more than half asleep. On the bus I actually almost knocked out! XDDD Luckily the pole was in front of me... Wait, or is that a bad thing? oO;

In school I was really really REALLY sleepy, I was fighting not to sleep. And I succeeded! Yay! *Does happy dance* Haha, the chemistry teacher actually sat beside me. o_o; And I was, like, [oh shit, die also must be awake x_X] I was dozing off at times [hey, I only had, like, 2 hours of sleep! >___<] Nothing much happened in school, expect me trying my best to get my precious sleep [and failing miserably as something was always popping up]. Biology lesson was COOL! Haha, Mr Njoo lessons rock man. =) I love them! *huggles bio lessons* The chinese oral was the second funniest. There were, like, so many ways of the passage being read, with all sorts of expressions etc. It was so damn cool. xD You should have been there. The NPCC Drill Competition training was the most emotional part. Most of us were slacking, and it greatly ticked off our Squad ICs [Eugene and Zai]. We were severely reprimanded by Eugene. It's scary, I tell you. I've never seen him yell at anyone this fiercely before, not even when he's doing his prefect duty. It was so frightening, some actually cried. I hate to admit this, but I almost did. Heh, yeah. ALMOST. Mawhaha. -_-"

Awww man! Now I'm dead tired. I feel tempted to just go to bed, get up at 2am and do my POA homework, but I think it'll drain me of my energy AGAIN, and I need it because of my NPCC Normal Training tomorrow. *sighs* Questions, questions... Who will help me answer them? T__T





~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger