<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Oh noooo!!! I left my homework in school!!!! I'm dead! *dies from crying* PHEW! Luckily my group member [yes, only ONE] had a copy and decided to help me.. How cruel the rest are! They just went offline, leaving me to worry myself. T__T

Anyway, w00t! I had everything right for my POA! C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E~!!! Haha, I was on cloud nine.. *__* I'm still wondering if I can use HTML for my blogs. =X If you know the answer, can you leave me a message? Thanks! =^-^=

Aw man, I have so much homework.. T__T *cries* BUT at least I still get some time off for sleeping and ..... NOOOO!! I MISSED GUNDAM SEED DESTINY!!! *cries* I guess I'll never grow up in a way. oO;

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger