<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Friday, July 29, 2005

*Sighs* What an eventful day....... So much happened today.

First off, Happy birthday Jiayi!

*Sighs* Things started off quite nicely, though I was prepared for a day of being scolded. And I was rightt! Mr Ng was asking where Eugene Tan was during recess duty, and he, well, scolded him because he wasn't there.

After school, we had the Sec 3 Prefects Meeting.. The E1s were late, and we got a scolding because of it. -_-" Anyway Mr Ng scolded us.. And then Pei Xian carried on from where he stopped.... And then Jiayi and Pei Xian got into this conflict... Like, man. oO; And then I myself got into an arguement with Norman.. Like, wow, so many arguements today... oO;

Anyway I'm going to change the skin soon.......

.......

I'm signing off. Bye. oO;

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger