<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Haha, I guess I'm downright childish. I just can't seem to grow up? >___<>

Anyway today the robot was doing the didication. OMFG, IT'S SO DAMN CUTEEEEEEEE!!!!!! IT, LIKE, MOVES AROUND *with Mr Yap looking like he's playing with some motor toy car -_-"* WITH MUSIC BLASTING!! DAMN COOL!!! We could hear it during lesson time. HAHA. XDD

Haha, I had lots of fun suaning Norman. Haha, sadistic, I know. >__<>D

Well I didn't get yelled at, lucky me. *heaves a sigh of relief*

Well I'm tired, signing off now. Ja ne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger