<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Yeahhhh! It. Is. OVERRRRRR. w00t!! *dances* Gahaha. I'm referring to my Chinese GCE O Levels, in case you don't know. ^^; GAHAHA. I'M HYPER NOW! >_<>

Anyway, I'M GOING OUT WITH MUFFIN LATER! =D Think we'll go shopping or to the arcade. Then again, I'm dead broke. *sweatdrops even more* Also need to go to the seamstress.. *sighs*

Errm. I think that's all. *forgot what I wanted to say*
[I WANT A NEW LAYOUT DAMMIT. ANY TAKERS?]


*REMEMBERS* OH YEAH!!! Ray's blog makes me laugh. ._.; *forgot the rest though* *HUGE sweatdrop*

-peace out-

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger