<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wtf. I'm damn pissed off, so pardon my ranting and/or swearing.

Found this poor rabbit abandoned at my lift lobby. Poor thing. After school I'll go feed it. =] Stupid ebil neh neh owners must dieeee! >(

Today was quite a fine day until SOMEONE came and ruined it. School was still ok, it was pretty fun actually. =X Biology lesson was awesome, a bit too gory for me though. X_x;; English lesson was... *coughbondingsessioncough* D: The career exhibition was quite ok, the one that really interested me was Laselle though. *Wonders if I can enter it*

I rushed through the whole thing, because I'm SUPPOSED to go out today.. Whoever knew that I'd receive this stupid call saying that he can't go out because he's broke, and that he want to go home sleep... So stupid + irritating.. Pang seh me 2 times in a row, think damn fun izzit. Mon I asked him out, when I left home tio scolding.. Then last min receive sms from him saying tha the want go home sleep.. Like wtf, and I already left home at that time.. Then is like, I get scolding for what sia.. Nevermind, fair enough. Maybe after NS he damn tired, whatever. But today is HE ask me out de.. Settled on Monday.. Then now receive this type of call, so damn last minute, like wtf. I rushed home from school.. To receive such info. Seriously, like wtf. Still can ask if Friday I'm free or not, pei him go out cause he hanging out with his friends.. And still can ask me to ask Ray to pei me.. Everytime cannot only ask me ask him, buay pai seh one arh.. Anyway I already said that Ray can't make it today.. >>__

Anyway I went shopping for food to feed the rabbit, who tackled the carrot. O__o;; Freaky animal. But guess cause it was damn hungry - it was there since last night. D: But when I went down again to feed it for the second time, it was no longer there le.. Hopefully it'll lead a nice life with its owner. =D

Ray going for reservice le, nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. ;___; No one pei me go arcade play le. T_T Gahahaha. *targets Fluffy + Muffin. Taku? Nahhh. Wait someone last min pang seh me again, say bo cash and want sleep >_>* Gahaha. Nvm, I'll try and master MaxXUnlimited.. Stupid neh neh lar Ray, make me do that hard song. ;___; I shall listen to the mp3 more to understand the song better. OSU! >( But DDR test.. Wtf. O___o;;;;

Stupid neh neh Derrick, don't want pei me go watch X-men 3... Tot you said you don't mind? Gahaha. But so damn last minute, don't blame you. FAIL ON YOUR SONGWRITING, GAHAHAHAHA. *cough**Ahem**cough* =D

I'm going to sleep over at Muffin's place later!! Oooooo, excited. <3 But I have sooooo much time to kill. ;___; Stupid fucking Taku lar, pang seh me somemore, see lar. >_> *is still damn ticked off* >>_|_

Anyway I'm going to sign off now. Jya neeeee!
[wait, there wasn't much swearing, only one. O__o; Don't mind my first statement then. xD]

- peace out -

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger