<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Gahahaha. Yayyyy!! New layout is up. =D Hope you guys like it. Any comments? Post it! I love reading them anyway. xD Thanks so much to Nic who helped me make it AND providing me with good notes that I shall now take note of. =3

Today Ray overslept. Again. >__<;;; Supposed to wake up at 1pm, but got up at 6+ instead, gahaha. That guy is so cute, but sometimes you just feel like strangling that guy. ^^; *sweatdrops* Gahaha. But it's ok larrr. I'm not mad at him. =D

I'm sleeping over at Muffin's place tomorrow! Yay~ Esther and Jiro's coming too. Hope things don't get too bright! XD But Jiro isn't staying. =( Ebil neh neh. xD; Oh well, tomorrow will be really rushing for me. @_@;;;

*sighs* I'm going to collect my costume from David's seamstress tomorrow.. Do hope everything turns out fine.

Today's tuition was pretty decent, we had our fair share of jokes [as usual]. But halfway my throat hurt like mad. O__O;; Must be because I'm beginning to have a sore throat. ^^; *Sweatdrops*

Oh well, I better hit the sack before I'm late for school tomorrow. @_@;; Nite all!

PS: I want to change my bg music, who's up to hosting an mp3?
[PS: Hairstyling is funnnnnnn =D]

- peace out -

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger