<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Gahaha. I'm back peeps!!! I'm backkkkkkkkkk~!! XDDDD

[Wednesday]
Gahahaha. Wed was quite alright, went to stay over at Muffin's place. It was funnnnn. =3 Watched Ouran High Host Club until, like, 2.30am. xDDDD Yeah, went to bed at 3am. ._.; Chatted with people like Fluffy on MSN. Esther and Jiro didnt' come, nuuuuuuuuuu! Oh well, Esther went to stay at Jiro's house, and so Muffin and I are assuming that they're way too busy making out. xDDD Muffin's doggie and kitty and hamster are cuteeeeeeeee!! >__<~~~!!! Oh yeah! WEI LIIII!!! YOU EBIL NEH NEH! YOU GAVE ME YOUR FLUUUUU!!! ;____; Gahaha. Yeah.. I shared drinks with her AND SHE DIDN'T TELL ME THAT SHE'S SICK! T__T Only after I finished it did she say.. Ebil neh neh. T_T



[Thursday]

Oral exam was alright, I was the last though so the waiting was a pain in the ass. Moreover, the lack of sleep, being sick etc got to me and I started to feel sleepy. D: Well I managed to pull through.. I think. Oo; Went out with Taku [finally] and Ray.. Met David as well to get my Lacus costume. Yay! =3 DDRed Taku, gahahaha. Still ok, almost died halfway. ._.; Got a splitting headache halfway! ;___; Gahaha, and I was so hungry waiting for David, I lost al my appetite altogether and felt like throwing up. ._.;

Stayed up to chiong my biology homework.. @_@;; Finished quite fast, luckily.

[Friday]
Nuuuuu!!! No one collected the homework. O___O;;; Nuuu! Gahaha. Anyway today FINALLY showed my parents my report card. It's just so damn fuck lar. They scolded me for not putting in any effort to study at all. Like wtf, they don't let me study, but now it's my fault because apparently "I don't study", etc.. Like what the hell? -____-" And then apparently, after my dad accused me of doing nothing but use the computer, I was like "but now I don't do that anymore, right?" and he was, like, "ok fine, I wish you good luck" etc. Wow, that sounded soooooooooooooooooooooo sincere. >_>; Lots of stuff. Damn fucked up. DAMN fucked up.

Anyway today I won't be going out, staying at home to catch up on some rest. I'm going out tomorrow though, I have my GSD meeting, and I promised Ziru and gang that I'll meet them tomorrow. =X

I'm getting my 5 inch platform boots tomorrow! Yay~ <3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger