<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Nahahaha. Final block booking for the holidays Is. Finally. OVERRRRRRRRRR!! YES!!!! MAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! *insert mad laughter here* Had POA today though, that was the shocker. I didn't know and I didn't bring anything for it. DX

Came back and caught up to Ouran High Host Club. Nahahaha. Omigoshhhhhh! I lurveeeeeee the twins!!! They're soooooooo awesomeeeeee. *__*

Bad part. I think I'm falling sick. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *fades into background* T_T

Nahaha. Take care wor, Takuya, who's also sick. =] Oh! And jia you for your competition!!! >) OSU!

Congrats to Ray for passing his IPPT I guess. O_o; Ahahaha. But his blog is still funny. xD

Going to have my dinner now, jya!

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger