<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Gahaha. Happy post! XD

Today was flag day.. Xi bei na bei, person at different location never tell us, those who know also never inform the rest of the class. =.=;

Gahaha. Flag day was tiring. SUPER tiring. I didn't manage to get much donations, but at least I did meet up with funny experiences XD :

  • I was standing in the rain and looking around. Suddenly, this guy popped out of nowhere and said "For standing in the rain, you deserve a coin" and gave me a dollar. I was shocked. XD
  • The little kids are just so adorable! They run to you, put the cash inside the tin and then happily pulled the sticker. XD There was this instance where the little girl couldn't pull it out. DAMN funny. XDDD
  • Me = "Excuse me miss, would you like to donate?"
    Girl=*Stares at me* "erm, not really" *walks off*
    Me = O___O;;
  • Person who donated at his daughter -> "You have to take the sticker or you'll fall sick"
  • We went to the washroom for a while. Melissa, Wei Li and I. Melissa and I went out first, Wei Li last. I opened the door,but didn't hold it for her. She tried to use her leg to kick it open, only to slip and fall. XDDDDD DAMN funny. Laughed until I had stomach pain. XDDDD We couldn't walk either, from all that laughing.
  • Melissa dropped her donation tin can so many times! XD

That's some of the random shit that we came upon. xD

Went out with Muffin, yay! XD Congrats on getting your top and your eyelets. =D DDR WITH ME MUFFIN! DDR WITH MEEEEEEEEEEE. ;____;

Finally got my MAD top from miwitch. Super nice sia. But it made me realize how super blur I am. xDDDDDDD [sorry Muffin for shocking you so horribly almost the whole time I was with you! D:]

I'm kinda unhappy with myself. I'm underperforming for DDR today. My guess is that it's because I'm sleep deprived, rest deprived, I have muscle cramps and my eyes were damn uncomfortable due to the coloured lens. Then again, it's all my fault for making myself in this condition deliberately. I still don't regret doing it, but I just kept asking myself this question: Why am I deliberately hurting myself?

Met Ray, yay! XD Steven was there too. Met Taku and this other.. Guy. *Forgot name >.<;* and Johnny. Didn't talk to them much, I didn't want to either. >_> *refer to previous posts* Want avoid, avoid lar. Still try act nice. Na bei.

Was shocked to see Ray DDRing. D: Still, it was fun. XD I still remember the part where Steven and this other person did DDR together. 2 people for 1 player. Xi bei hao siao sia. XDDDDDD

Went home. FINALLY HAD INSTANT NOODLES! XD Been craving for it. =3

Tomorrow's streetfest. Yay!

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger