<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Gahaha. First Streetfest I ever attended. The weather was pretty shitty, but it was quite fun. =D Was wearing my MAD top and skirt [zomg o_o], together with platforms [<3>

Today's the first time I had sooooo many photographers taking a shot at me at a go. o_o; I have to get used to it I guess.

Miydarre's performance rawks! >_<>

Scha lost her wallet, scared us all. Luckily we found it. =D

DDRed and Para Paraed. xD My feet are hurting like fuckass shit now. X_x;

Had some problems, damn fuck. I don't give a fuck anymore now, I just want to hit the sack and get things over and done with.

Made friends with Angeline from the DG arcade. Been seeing her around, we're finally friends now, yay~! XDDDD She seems like a really nice person. =]

Think this post is REALLY brief? Explaination -> Tired, I'm going to sleep now. Nite!

[PS: Pcy, GO OUT MORE LAR DAMMIT. =.=;;]

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger