<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ok. I can officially declare that I have proof that I am not able to live with my family members for the full day without me getting mad or going insane literally. Here goes:

1] I couldn't even stand having breakfast together with them. It somehow just pisses me off. One can't eat with her mouth shut, the other can't eat quietly. Like wtf.

2] I went to pack my cupboard cause mom said that it was messy. I left ONE plastic bag there, cause my Lacus costume is in it. When she opened up the cupboard, she was, like, "WHY DIDN'T YOU GO PACK YOUR CUPBOARD? IT'S FILLED WITH PLASTIC BAGS!" Like H-E-L-L-O, I PACKED it, I know what's in it. When I answered "There's only ONE bag there lar," she was like "Don't come and [lar] somemore with me ok. Where's your manners? So rude" blah blah blah. Wtf? >>; So now I'm the one at fault lar? All because of one fucking [lar]. lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar lar. >>; BITCH.

3] They like to kao bei me so much, if don't have will die izzit? First they said they support me cosplaying. Then yesterday I had to go for a meeting. Na bei, tio scolding. But I wasn't paying attention, I had to find the paper with all the meeting details. When I couldn't find it, I was, like, "AHHH!!! Where's the paper?!?!?! I need it for the meeting!!" to myself. And then they were, like, "Sing. You sing somemore. This shows that you're not interested in your studies". Like wtf? >> Talking = singing? Hello. Then aren't you singing as well, you fucktard? >>

4] They said they allow me to go Laselle to study cause it's my interest. Now leh? "Don't think you are going there ok. Don't think I have the money to send you there. You better aim and get into a poly or your studies end here. You go and work after this." Na bei. Bo cash. Why? All gone to my sister studying university. Chee bye. Can't you fucktards keep to your word? >>

5] Ok, so they complain that I don't study. Today was doing my homework - RIGHTI IN THEIR FACES. And yet they can be, like, "Now when le, still don't study. Wait till you fail your Os then you know." blah blah blah. Like, H-E-L-L-O? I study also cannot. Dont' study also cannot. Go out play also cannot, play at home also cannot. What you want me do? Go heaven or hell arh?

6] Ok, so after lunch I got hungry. After living with me for 16+ years, haven't they fucking realized that I ALWAYS EAT AT 3+ 4+? =.=; And yet they didn't buy anything for me to eat despite knowing that THERE'S NOTHING TO EAT AT HOME. And they complain that I'm too thin. Tsk.

Furthermore, when I asked if there's anything to eat at home, dad was like "Eat bananas. They're energy food." Like wtf? How is that even connected? Energy -> Full? =.=; Bananas aren't even carbohydrates lar. Stupid fucktard.

7] Told my sis that I want to use the com. She was, like, "orh." But still glued her butt to the chair. Only moved away like, 15min later. Wtf?

8] So I decided to take a nap.. The only time where I actually had peace. Na bei, damn hot one leh. She can't have fan due to some rashes, wake up le still don't want move away when she saw me sweating like a pig. Still can sit there happily smsing and playing with her mobile. Na bei.

9] Ok, so when I got up I was still hungry. So I asked if I could cook instant noodles, since I definately won't be full from it. Na bei, like that only already got a scolding. Wtf? So I changed and wanted to go down to buy myself dinner. And I got scolded again. Na bei. What's their problem? They were, like, "Where are you going to again? Always go out, you cannot stay home and study one arh?" Wtf? Do you see me going out in like, damn sui bian clothes? No loh. Not even to the nearest shopping mall. I don't de, unless it's something damn unimportant, like going to the market/dentist, etc. Bunch of twats. When I told them that I was going down to buy dinner kena diao. Wtf. So now I eat also wrong lar?

10] Came back and realized that the com was OFF! Zomgwtf. I had WINDOWS AT THE BOTTOM. AND THEY SWITCHED IT OFF WITHOUT TELLING ME. WTF? Who was that person who IMed me? What did that person say? What if it's regarding school, of the project that I'm supposed to do? Na bei lar. When I switched it on again tio scolding. Wtf lar.

11] My mom was BOILING WATER and put the wire ON TOP OF THE BANANAS. Like wtf? And the wire hot when I touched it. Can they like.. Use their brain? =.=; They want cooked bananas izzit? =.=;

12] All I did was sit at the com and eat my dinner. And I got scolded for it. Say what I not serious in studying. Wtf? So I still have to study when I'm eating?

13] I asked if there's any fruit juice available at home. And dad was, like, 'eat your banana lar." When I didn't even ask him whether there's any frutis at home. Like wtf? Then when my mom mentioned about the yogurt drink in the fridge, he diaoed me. WTf?

14] I just finished showering. The second I came out, I was greeted with scoldings about how I should study my 10 year series and guidebooks. And that I don't study at all. And I was doing my freaking maths all the way before I went to rest! Like wtf. Again, they didn't believe me.


That's only SOME of the reasons why today's a fucked up day.

==================================================================
On another note, there's a thing I just realized:

yesterday on the way home, I dropped my mobile. Wala, it's now working fine again. Sound + vibration is back. D: Maybe I should drop all spoilt things. Hur hur.

The other time where I really was able to be NOT angry was when I went down to buy dinner.
==================================================================

Yeah, that's all the nice things that happened to me. And I'm still damn ticked off. >>; By those two fuckass fucktards.

What a nice life huh? Goes to show that I should stay out more. I want to run away and end it all. I hate this. I really do.

PS: What's it with dad and bananas? =.=;

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger