<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Posting for yesterday. Haha, it was quite a nice day. =]

Did my homework for the whole morning. Tiring sia. I completed my POA homework, and 1/2 of my maths homework. Yay~! =] Now I'm left with English, Bio and Physics. T_T

After that went to nap for a while, got up at 2. DX Gobbled down some snacks and then rushed to meet Sochii, cause I'm buying the Lacus Chara Fortune from her. =X Hur hur. Thought that she's a guy. SORRY! >_<;


Finish liao, went to the DG arcade. First time see Leong wear so casual sia. Lol. xD DDred, like, 3-4 rounds. There's this little girl who kept bugging me to DDR with her. When I see her play Dance Mania I also scared sia, she anyhow jump on the censors de. O.o Hur hur, I finished the game as quickly as I could and then ran to PS for a while. When I got back there she wasn't there anymore. xD

Met Elmo at the arcade. D8 Didn't expect that, haha. He stayed until 5pm. I finally passed Healing Vision [angelic mix]!!! Yay!!! Got a C. But speed = x1.5 Hur hur. That song must really be last song, when I finished I had close to zero strength to stand sia. X_x went hugging the wall. Haha. But just glad that I passed. Maybe is tyco de. Hmm. *Thinks*

Left at 5.30pm for my early dinner, went to Mos Burger to have my dinner. =D I left at 6pm from PS, went to Raffles Place cause got band concert later. I realized that I forgot to bring my map! AHH!! NUUOOO!!! X_x; It was a real test, I was backtracking the path me and Usagi took during the photoshoot. Got lost once, cause went in wrong direction. Haha. xD But luckily found Victoria Concert Hall. Haha. Then later went back to the MRT control station to meet Kenneth and Hakim, then I brought them there, dropping by Mac because Kenneth hungry. xD

The band concert was brilliant! If only they recorded it and sold it. I'll buy it!! *__* Two thumbs up. Well done, HSC Band! =]

Later left Raffles at 10.35. Like wtf, I got home at 11.20pm. T_T Late sia. Hur hur. I popped by 7-11 cause I was hungry. Wanted to buy bread from the bread shop at the Tampines central de, caues the shop still open.. But I see like nothing much le, so I decided not to. Got nothing I want de ma. T_T Sorry, people picky maaaaaa. xD;

Hur hur, that's about it. Pretty pleasant day, I even hardly got to see my parents. Weee! =D

PS: Apparently many people can't recognise me. According to them, I look very different from school. Erm, right, whatever. o_o;

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger