<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Ahhh! NUUUUOOOOO!!!! I missed the lot for MAD products. ;___; Oh well. JESUKE! We need to go shopping sometime soon. XD

Gah, I'm kinda pissed off. How come my parents are using MY NAME to sign on for a mobile contract for MY SISTER? Just because she can't qualify for it? Na bei. She JUST got a bloody phone, and now she gets a new plan? She already has TWO phones for goodness sake, and they're giving her one more? What the fuck is wrong with them? And my phone, that's so damn fucking old liao, and a bit spoil liao they still don't want to buy a new phone for me. Na bei. What the fuck? >>; Pissed off. PISSED OFF. >_>

Oh, and they scolded me again for not studying, when I did do my maths and POA. See? They're mentally insane.

I feel like running away. Any takers?

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger