<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Haha! Well thanks to Esther, Nic and some other random people that cheered me up unintentionally. XD Love you guys loads. =]

Thanks to Nic who hosted the new background music!! =] It's A Sacrifice from the game FFVIII. =] Thought that it would suit the layout better. =D

Oh! And I've made a note to keep shots of previous layouts. Sadly, I've lost the Gaara one. Deepest apologies!! >.<;;;

I was browsing through my jewellery box.. There's quite a lot of junk there. xD Was thinking if I should sell them though. *Thinks* Maybe I'll get back to that later. XDDDDDD

Congrats to Takuya in getting 3rd + 4th placing for his YGO competition. =]
Congrats also to Ray for getting his marksman I guess. I still remember why I didn't get mine. Haha. XD It was some lame shit. My bulllets went... Missing? O__O;; haha. Let's not talk about that eh? ^^;

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger