<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

ARGH. I'm SO fucking angry.

I ate my medication yesterday for my allergy, and that medication makes me sleepy. So obviously today I'll sleep like fuck right? My parents didn't let me rest. Yes, not even after I completed my homework. But yet THEY slept like fucking pigs, like no one's business. Like what the fuck.

Then later they said they wanted to go to Parkway Parade, still can call and rush me, ask me hurry up. But they themselves are late, na bei. I still rushed home to get my jacket [cause PP is cold ma], and THEY themselves took their own sweet time. Like wtf.

Then dunno why somehow ended up at Paya Lebar instead. Wtf. They say that they picking my sis up from here, fine. I ok with it. Then leh? "Eh, Winnie not here yet, we eat here first. Now late le, seven plus. Later than go Parkway". Wtf. This point of time I was aready damn pissed off le. They complain seven plus late, won't have much space, blah blah blah. Think later on will have arh? Na bei. Fucking idiots can't think one leh. Like what the hell. That ticked me of SOOOOO bad. As if later they will want to go to Parkway liddat. Idiots also can tell, no need to know them for 16 years + to know that loh.

Then Winnie was late, wtf. From orchard come down here at most 10min+ only, you dare say take so long arh. You can trick my parents but not me ok. >>;

Then later went to the Food Court to eat [I was still damn fucking angry]. I angry until don't want eat sia. >> Then my father come kao bei me. Na bei. Fine. So I decided to force myself to eat. I went to buy chicken rice [Get Japanese not worth it lar, wait cannot finish. Damn ex leh]. Then I went back to where the fucktards chose to sit. My mom was, like, "Huh? You didn't order Japanese food arh?" Na bei. Does chicken rice look like Japanese rice to you? You fucking idiot. No brain one arh, or too small? Or maybe you dunno how to use it? Chee bye.

I was so pissed off at that time, I actually took a tissue and started ripping it. X_x; But I was still damn pissed off. I SO wanted to just leave, go to dg arcade and DDRed until I can't take it anymore. SOOO tempted.

Then later they said "Don't go Parkway lar, now what time already, so late. Finish eating le go walk around here, or else go home." SEE? SEE? What did I tell you? As if they will go later liddat. I knew it. Any idiots would have known it. Fucking fucking fuckers. Na bei. So I was forced to walk around This Fashion. As if anything there would actually interest me. The things there suck like fuck [no offence], they ruin the Lolita image, and their "punk" stuff there isn't so "punk" afterall. It kinda pissed me off even more.

Then later go home. Wtf man. The second the car parked, I just got out and walked to the lift, not giving a fucking shit about the rest. Then they also bo brain de. See there's this guy carrying so many buckets etc running to the lift, want to catch it. They just close the door in his face. Wtf. Still need me to open the door, then I diaoed my mom for being such a fucktard.

Then come home liao, now only 9+ sia, they come bug me, tell me what go pack my bag etc. Like HELLO. As if I sleep this early de. I SOOO want to go to the dg arcade and DDR myself away.

Yes, DDR myself away. Now I know most of you must be wondering "wtf?" or something like that. Yes. I shall elaborate.

Apparently, my mind wants to DDR to vent my frustration etc, but my body doesn't. My mind can't take the pressure, but it can withstand me taking it out on the DDR machine. But my body can't. My body can withstand me being tormented mentally, but it's breaking down under all that stress I've been giving it on the DDR machine. Yes, I've injured my leg from all that DDRing. To the point that I'm limping now. I'm limping now, cause I've been DDRing so much. Because I'm so fucking stressed/pissed off. So why didn't I revert to my piercings and slashing? Because the pain is only temporary. It lasts for only a while. Pain for DDR lasts longer. So much more longer. Isn't that even better?

I wanted to ban myself from DDRing today, until my leg recovers *refer to previous paragraph*. However, now I'd say that I'll screw that. I'm still going to DDR, regardless of how fucking bad my leg gets.

I know my body cannot take it anymore. I know sooner or later it'll just give way. But so will my brain. So I'm not going to give a bloody damn. I'm going to force myself to DDR, push myself to the limit. Until I cant go on anymore. Yes, that's what I meant by "DDR myself away". When my body reaches its peak and I can no longer do that, THEN I think I'll sort to piercings and slashings. Yes, this is So tempting. I'm actually so pissed off, to the point that I just want to cry and then just start banging things/throwing stuff around. yes, to that point. To THAT point.

Yes, I'm so sorry Ziru, but I think what you said is true. Sooner or later I'll end up at the mental hospital. Because I think I'm seriously starting to lose it. And I seem to be losing it big. BIG.

And it's not that any of you cares anyway. How many of you actually bother reading my fucking blog? =/

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger