<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Ahhhh. Today was quite a nice day, cause I was mostly not at home. Hur hur hur. =X

Got up was damn pissed off. BOTH my parents didn't go to work today, like wtf. It ticked me off REAL bad. Don't ask. Didn't let me go out, when it was THEM who said that they support me cosplaying. Like wtf. I have to go for meeting also cannot, support what shit? And I did my fucking biology before that lar, what the hell is your problem? This is MUCH better, compared to the how many fucking years of study I've been through loh. Since WHEN did I did my homework slowly during the holidays, instead of chionging it on the last day? This is my FIRST year doing this, and this is the shit I get? Like wtf. I was late for my meeting BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS LAR. DAMMIT. HAPPY NOW? >>;

Anyway I was late, as I said above. XDDDD But Kudo was the latest. I was damn pissed off at him also. I don't want to elaborate. >_> Skipped lunch, but grabbed some stuff at 7-11 before rushing off to meet Elmo.

Elmo was late!! AHHH!! That bastard. I'm going to strangle him one fine day. T_T Make me miss my lunch. Wuuu~ ;__; Haha. Met Jesuke also. D: Zomigosh shocccckkk. Haha. Didn't expect it maaaaahhhhh. Cannot arh? <_<>

Met quite a few of my friends there. =D I was mostly with Jesuke though. Jesuke, Scha and I were Zambot 3 crazy!!! XDDD Kazuki filmed us doing the Zambot 3 thing, wtf. I hope he deletes it. T_T Haha. The Red Team should have won!! ;___; Haha. But it was fun. Sabotaged Elmo, mawhahahahaha.

Later told cold jokes. Hahahaha. It was damn stupid, I laughed until my cheek muscles ache like hell and my stomach had cramps. Hur hur hur.

Went to the arcade again~!! Haha. Played nothing but Guitar Freaks. This is like.. My 3rd-4th time playing it though. X_x; not that bad performance la.. Wanted to Para and DDR de, no time.. Had to chiong home. Haha. I reached home zhun zhun at 10.50pm, and I told my mom that I'll be back at 10.50pm. Mawhahahaha!

Haiz, lots of shit happening, I'm also kinda pissed off but yet dunno what to do. Haiz. Studies also got problem, school also got problem, home also got problem, friends also got problem, wtf. Is there any aspect in my life that's actually peaceful? -_-; This is soooo shitty.

And I have my own stuff to worry about either, together with my studies. Like wtf. Even a machine breaks down you know. I wouldn't say that I'm as taxed mentally as I was previously, but I'm bound to hit my limit soon. I know it myself. Whenever my parent[s] are home with me, I go nuts, almost literally. [I don't turn into a nut lar dammit. Not that literally]

In school, still ok. Sometimes some fucking shit take place, but whatever.

Friends-wise I also have problems.. Haiz. So sian. Realized that I've never actually been in a circle of friends, when I thought I'm inside... Got stuff don't want fill me in.. Fuck it man. Think I'm going to turn to DDR and torment myself again until I really hit my body limit. I know I'm hitting it le. Today climb stairs only already not much strength, etc. Want to hit the limit is easy.. I'll take some time to recover anyway. Hitting limit damn easy. I can one, confirm. Fuck it lar. I hate this shit.

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger