<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Gahaha. Now not feeling well, so I'll just do a rough update on my blog.

Today first day of school, sian arh. Didn't feel like going to school sia. T_T Anyway lucky I did my duty, if not my nails will be chopped off. Too long, haha. xD

Some funny random shit took place:

Ms Teo: How come there's a string a of balls? [when actually it's a ball of string XD]

^ She say wrongly lar

Young Sing: *Hands near his *ahem* * My legs feel so tired sia.

Haha. Anyway bio was alright lar.. Haha? Oo; Tio scolding, wtf. But then later was alright. =]

Jean aka Elie + Usagi want to recommend me for Kohaku next year. Wtfffffffff? DDDDDDDD:

Now I go zzz liao, not feeling well. Haha. ._.;

- Yes, the urge to DDR is still there, but.. Cannot. T_T -

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger