<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hur hur hur. Posting while I in school. Haha. In com lab relaxing. Ahhh~ This is teh heaven, this is love! <3

Yes, I'm currently grooving to FFVIII music, as usual! =3 I love the music from FFVIII.

Haha, was thinking back about yesterday's DDR. Haiz, I underperforming liao lar. Getting one grade lower. Haiz. So sian! Feel like going to DDR later. T--T Anyway today release early mahhhh. 12.30pm can go le. Yay! =3

Muffin asked me to accompany her to get her stuff for Cosfest. I don't mind, but it's on a sat, I have my meetings + mock exams! T_T Well, I"ll see how. If today can mah? Oo;

Haha, I got this idea for a photoshoot. Themed "Devil and Angel", it will be a photoshoot with angel-like people, and goths. SO it'd be like.. the two contradicting each other. =]

People who are interested:

  • Angelic
  • Jesuke
  • Fluffy
  • Kelton [Angel =3]
  • Muffin [Angel =3]
  • Vivian
  • Muah! [me = goth >D]
  • Cruxification
  • Ash [photographer =D]

Yay! I think it's going to be cool AND awesome. <3>

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

Grooving to Canon Rock, Marcus is playing it. Rock on! B)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger