<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Yayness. Today is love.

First up, school. We have a new time table, WTF man. T_T >( But oh well, not much changes. =X YAY! PE IS ON TUESDAY! NO MORE HOT SUNNY WEDNESDAY PES! <3

Overall, school was fun. It was nice, funny [though less humour, Chance wasn't in school today. T_T]. Quite relaxed. =] We had our extra bio lesson, it was ok as well. =D

And so I came home and then rushed to go to Outram, but realized that I still haven't topped up my ez link card, so I took the bus instead [I have bus concession, free bus rides. Hur hur.] to Douby Ghout, cause the journy for that itself already took 1hour+. I almost got lost on the bus, lol. Didnt' know where I was. DX Was on the phone with Kagari when I realized that my stop was here. =D Yes, I was supposed to meet Kagari, who later phoned me last minute to call it off.

So down I went to the arcade to DDR. Ray, Virusz etc were there. Yayness. DDRed one round with Ray first before he gave me his test. Waa stress man! Cannot hold bar. ;__; He's evil I tell you. EVIL! T_T Oh well. I had fun. DDRed from 5+ to 7+. It's utter madness I tell you! I was sweating so much, my hair was matted with so much sweat that it looked as if I just came out of a shower. Lol. [Not that much lar, but around there] Saw Taku and Kula [yes, she still somehow pisses me off, but I guess I've developed a tolerance to her from the forums. DOESN'T MEAN THAT I'M OK WITH HER OK? >_>]. Then met Helena also. Wanted to go say hi to Kula, then dropped the idea. Said hi to Helena instead. Hur hur hur. They were going to some Sumairu party. Oh well. I'm not going. Haha. >.O;

Went for dinner... I was hungry, but I can't eat. Don't feel like eating either. I don't know why, everytime I eat something I'll feel like throwing up. And when I talk I'll feel as if I'm going to cough. And when I cough, it's as if I'm going to barf. Can someone tell me what's wrong with me? DX

In the end ate a bit only, then went to buy some green tea.I almost puked after drinking it and NO, I did NOT DDR at all after eating. Get what I mean? -hmmm- Wonder what's wrong with me. T_T

Then went home loh. Studying for my SS paper tomorrow. Must jia you! =]

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger