<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Haha. Yesterday and today was.. Fun. In school, that is. We talked cocked and did stupid stuff. Haha. Weird stuff happened too, like my notebook incident, but whatever.

Today was ant invasion!! DX There were ANTS swarming the walls. yesterday had ants too, but not as much. Chance used his lighter to kill the ants, haha. Lame shit, but oh well.

PE Was.. ok. Nothing special. But we played basketball. YAY. Basketball is teh lurve. But I think I hurt my left leg during PE or something. Now it hurts like fuck.

Then went on with lessons..

That's about it. X_X I'm going to sleep soon after I finish my homework and studying for my bio test. I'm sick, and somehow I'm feeling tired all the time. Wonder why.


~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger