<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Today was a lot of fun. Full of laughter. In school that is, it's never happy at home.

First up, Chinese. We were studying like mad for our biology test later [which we later found out from Mr Njoo himself that it was postponed to next week]. DX But the 2 periods was well spent. =] No regrets.

Then it was Mr Njoo's lesson. We talked cock. Haha. But we did revise respiration. Yes, and now it isn't that hard anymore [cause he says that people say Respiration is a hard topic]. Then.. RECESS! =D Recess is teh lurve.

Anyway after that, it was Physics. We had some stupid shit in the hall though, so we wasted quite a lot of time. Didn't pay attention much but at least I understood the lesson. =D DAIYAN AND ANWARI ARE DISTRACTING. THEY MAKE ME LAUGH. ><>

Then it was chemistry. Daiyan and Anwari weren't paying attention but at least I was quite focused for this lesson. =D Yayness.

Then it was followed by ENGLISH! Da-da-da-daaaaaaaa! XD It was more relaxed, and we really appreciated it. The majority of the class was worn out today. And yes, it would be a long day as well. It has been tiring thus far. xD We talked lots of cock. Like Anwari and his mass orgies. Or him and his "get down on me, bitch!" thing that he wrote on this paper. Haha. Or maybe Daiyan's "Lick my balls, dammit!" that he wrote on his textbook. xD It was just super lame AND stupid. Then the class went on to talk about the world cup. DON'T REMIND ME OF IT LAR, GERMANY LOST. >_>

Then lunch break. Yayness! Half the day's gone. Food is lurve.

Humanities after that. IT WAS UBER RELAX TIME!!! We were talking cock, practically 9/10 of the class weren't paying attention. Haha. Chance and gang were cracking jokes all throughout the lesson and it's kinda.. Weird how they laugh at everything. Haha. Daiyan, Anwari etc were talking cock, as per normal. I spent the whole of Geography writing a song, which I entitled Departure. It was inspired from Hoshi no Tobira. I'm not that happy with the results, but oh well. My skills have gone rusty anyway.

After that it was Maths. =D Quite.. OK lar. Nothing much to say.

Then it was Social Studies extra lesson. YESSS! LAST PERIOD!!!! Yayness. Well it went quite well. The pics kinda made me wanna cry though. ;_; It was so sad! Seeing people ending up like that. It's just.. sad.

Oh well, then school's over. FINALLY. YAYNESS. Went home and rot. Haha. It's been a tiring week, with so much homework, 2 tests [though only 1 actually took place] which tested BIG chapters, and all that. Finally, I can rest. DX I used the com for some logistic stuff [as usual], posted my song, rated others' siggies and then went to hit the sack. The sleep was awesome. Obviously, since I was missing out on it.

Well then later I got pretty ticked off. Cause both my sis and I were sick, but mom only kept bugging ME to get up. Which annoyed me so badly. And I was absolutely angry at myself even worse, cause I can't vent my anger on anything. So yeah. You'll see me frowning like a fuckass shit at my mom and giving them the damn bu suang look. Cause I was mad to the point where I wanted to cry.. AND YOU DESERVE IT YOU FUCKASS SHIT. >(

Oh well. Then talked to Nic and some people people like Witch Cat, Rai [yayness! You're talking to me again =D] etc. It kinda cheered me up. Together with the music I have on the com. MUSIC! What's life without it. Ever since young, my life has been revolving around music. I guess it kinda explains why I'm so obessed with music, to the point where it's my ambition to be in the music scene. And I still hope that I get the chance to.

Thankies to Nic for making me 2 new blog skins! =D Thankies also to Takuya again for helping me with my Physics.

Here's a random shit before I post the song. xD

===================================================================
Me: I read this on a forum: According to urban legend, there is a Big Foot living in one of Singapore's rainforests.
Nic: wtf?
Me: Maybe it's just someone with a huge shoe size. Like Ronald Macdonald. I mean, seirously. Just look at those shoes!!
Nic: Zomigoshwtf? Now we know who Ronald Macdonald really is! D:

===================================================================
Did you know that Lipton Tea's line is actually "gtg"? It says "Good Things Grow", which in short is "gtg". So next time we can be, like, "Hey, I want to have some of that gtg tea" or "Hey I gtg for some gtg."
===================================================================
Q: 3 worms were walking in a straight line. The fastest snail said "There are 2 worms behind me." The slowest snail said "There are 2 worms in front of me". However, the snail in the middle said that there's no worms around it at all. Why?


A: The snail is lying.
===================================================================
Q: A pencil case has a ballpoint pen, a 2B pencil and a mechanical pencil. Let's just pretend that the ballpoint pen gets pregnant. Who's at fault?


A: The 2B pencil. Because he didn't use rubber.
===================================================================
Ziqi: green tea is laughing tea. Because everytime Felina drinks it, she laughs.

My opinion: I won't say that it makes me laugh, like it does to Felina. However, green tea makes me hyper, and this can be said for Joyce as well. Haha. There's some secret ingredient in green tea I tell you. ~_~
===================================================================
Mrs Dahyan: "Some farmers grow eggs to feed their families".

Still don't get it? You can't grow eggs. Her being a Geography, she should know better.
===================================================================

My sore throat is getting better. Yayness. And I'm currently grooving to FF music as usual. Haha. Fragments of Memories [ochestra version] is really soothing yet lively at the same time. Give that song a shot if you're bored. =]

Anyway here's the song that I wrote today during Geography lesson. I had the image in my mind, someone leaving his/her loved one. I wanted to tell a story about this person who had seen that precious someone go, and illustrate the emptiness, loneliness and sadness. Oh well, I'm not that satisfied. But what the hell, haha. My skills are deproving. AhhhH! >_<

===================================================================
Song: Departure
Written by: Nazhuka Mizhuki [me. duh X_x]
===================================================================

The world has past me by
There's no one here
My Footprints on the sand
Died red by blood
Go back home my dear
Grant me my last wish
As I turn my back on you
Loneliness fills me

My heart's crying
Wonder who see hear my tears?
The heart that's yearning
For a-cceptance and peace
A bloodstained hand
Turns the pages of fate
For a better future
To greet me again
Tomorrow~
The end is here..

As I'm waiting to leave
No one greets me
I scanned my surroundings
For one last time
I"m leaving for you
This is the choice I made
As I turn to leave this place
My tears of sorrow fall..

My heart's crying
Wonder who see hear my tears?
The heart that's yearning
For a-cceptance and peace
A bloodstained hand
Turns the pages of fate
For a better future
To greet me again
Tomorrow~
The end is here..

I'm taking my leave
And if I don't
Ever come back again
Remember me, Remember me
My history~

My heart's crying
Wonder who see hear my tears?
The heart that's yearning
For a-cceptance and peace
A bloodstained hand
Turns the pages of fate
For a better future
To greet me again
Tomorrow~
The end is here..

My heart's crying
Wonder who will see my tears?
I'm leaving for you love
It's the choice I have made
My bloodstained hand
Reaches out and grasps tightly
The future you gave me
So that I'll live it
Tomorrow~
The end is here..
===================================================================

Comments are welcomed.

Nazhuka, signing out.

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger