<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Today's Cosfest! Got up damn early. Woke up at li,e, 7am+. And I slept at 2am+ after sewing my costume! ;_; TIREDDDD. Oh well, Ironed it one last time before I headed out. ANU'S SHOE IS BIG. HAD TO PUT PADDING AND STUFF TISSUE TO FIT. O.O

Then had to rush to Downtown East. I get to see my school again, yayness. -.-;

Went to Mac to meet Cherry, Daisuke and Kudo[who was late, I'll elaborate]. Tari, Boon and Angela left without informing Kudo and made him wait 45min for them. When he called, they told him that they're at the chalet already. I mean like wtf? Poor Kudo had to come over himself.

WE did our make up at Mac. Weird rite? Haha. I'm still not used to having those girly-girly kinda make up. ARGH. So so so... Nevermind. Saw Jesuke. THE LURVE! *points to hair*

Then Cosfest was.. still... Can say ok, but not mostly. It was kinda a shitty experience. SO much for first-timer experience. =/ Was actually pretty ticked off.

Then performance time.. Like shit, lol. Me and Kudo didn't have a single clue what they were doing. xD Had a shocker to - I HAD TO SING ON STAGE CAUSE NO SONG. WTF. O.O I hope it turned out ok. ;_;

Then later went to eat loh..

ANd then I saw our dear WC in the finals. AND SHE WON. LIKE WTF. I'm DAMN pissed off. SHe DOES NOT deserve to win ok. After all that shit she did. I'm still pissed off.

But now I have to chiong my homework. DX Jya!

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger