<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hur hur hur. Yesterday forgot to blog. =X Haha. So erm like ya.

- Wednesday -
Waaa, the weather's nice. REALLY nice. No, I'm not being sacarstic. Super wonderful weather. Made me oversleep. Lol. Luckily wasn't late. =] It was ok, wasnt' that stressed. Somehow I was still tired all the way, lol. Wonder why recently I'm always damn tired regardless of how much I sleep. Anyone knows why?

- Thursday-
Still. Ok lar. Nothing much. Damn boring, I was falling asleep again as usual, lol. Still dunno why. Had so much homework. 88 questions of maths to do! Zomigosh. Teh horror! DX

Tomorrow I might be going to the dg arcade with tws to DDR again. Yayness! I miss the DDR machine. ;_; Maybe I'll go drop by and say hi to Angelic and Zeph. I hope Jesuke can tag along! =]

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~
My computer's just like love, it's a pain in the ass but it's still wonderful. I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger