<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

"My heart's crying, wonder who will see my tears?"

Yeah, kinda getting all emo again. Was telling Woddy about my family background etc cause she asked. Yeah, it's kinda exepcted that my tears naturally flowed. And I was listening to slow songs too. ;_;

I hate this life. I just.. was reminded again how much this sucks. Reminded of how much I wanna run away, reminded of how shitty it is, reminded why I'm drawn to piercings and all that despite my fear for blood. Reminded why I torture my body by pushing it to the limit until I can no longer go on. [Like DDRing until I throw up, until I don't have anymore strength to move? Oo] Shit like that.

I'm pissed off. I'm sad. Mixture of emotions. Like wtf. I wanna run. Pierce. Bleed. Sleep and never wake up ever again. Tempting, yes. But still.

I don't even know why I bother fighting to live on. Seriously. What's my reason to it? Name me my purpose in life..

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger