<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Today was MT O Level Oral. IT'S FINALLY OVERRR!! =D Yayness. Teh lurveeee. <3

We were joking about and all that during the day, it was like any other normal school day. I couldn't do PE today cause I'm sick, but by watching the boys x girls team play together is enough to entertain me greatly - I was already enjoying myself. o.o

Natasha fell down during PE and hurt her leg like fuck, there was SO much blood flowing out. Yeeks. Shilton and Young Sing were pulled out to treat the wound BUT THEY NEVER PUT ANTICEPTIC. WTF? So I had to unbandage everything again, as instructed by Mr Tay, and then washed her wound etc for her, THEN bandage again. -.-; A bit.. lame rite?

1.40pm. Getting ready for O Level MT oral. Wtf man. I wasn't really nervious, I didn't see a point in being nervous. Me and Jessica, Ziqi etc were still joking around. Yes, even in the exam hall. Hur hur hur. Mr Lua was sooo funny! XD No wonder 4E1 and 4E2 lurves him. He is teh lurve. xD So cute + funny, haha! His actions, etc. Kawaii desu! >__<>

He "tested" us by making us say "Wo shi xing jia po ren" [I'm a Singaporean]. Hahaha. Apparently my voice is nice and precise, according to him. ._.; Erm, yeah. Whatever. o__o;

When Jessica went out, I started feeling nervous. As usual, when I'm nervous I like to grab people's hands. [Just like what I did during Cosfest before the performance, lol. ><] But then Chun Peng sitting beside me leh.. =/ Didn't want to grab his hand. >< [Chun Peng don't get wrong idea! Not that you're a bad guy.. But but but.. Ya la. ;__;] Yeah, hey I'm human too. I feel nervous as well though I hardly do. >_<

When I saw the passage was like, wtfing. Haha. Not that it's hard, just that I kept reading wrong words. I shouldn't have worn my contacts today, lol. >_<>_<>__<

Then some bitches that pissed me off, they don't deserve to have a spot in my blog so I not writing about it. ._.;

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger