<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Blogspot. Is. Fucking. PISSING. ME. OFF! Na bei. Can stop deleting parts of my posts every single fucking time I post or not? I edit until DAMN pek chek already ok? CAN YOU STOP IT? NA BEI. >_>

Anyway the parts that you missed:

Wei li was actually help to the team. That self-proclaimed retard. Haha. D:

Alex didn't call so I didn't rush home, instead went to take bus, showered, play com etc before going investiture. The investiture was ok lar. Not bad. Only Pei Xian remembered to thank my batch. Haiz. OH well. THANKIES DEAR LAMPY! XD Then we had free pizza. Cheryl treat. New EXCO should give old EXCO farewell gift rite? >D

EXCO 2005 rox. Lurve you guys! =3

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger