<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Wa so much shit happened sia. -haiz-

-Saturday-
HSC SCHOOL CARNIVAL!! Haha. It started out SOOO boring! The parade sux like shit. No coordination, the commander's commanding skills also not impressive. Haix. Then Mr Ng came. Zomigosh!!! Teh lurve!! MR NG WE LOVE AND MISS YOU!!! Mr Ng > Mr Gng. YEAH!! >)

Then we saw the aeroplanes. Ahaha, so cute sia! But the sound was of that of a mosquito's. =X MR YAP YOU ROCK SIA. <3>

Carnival was ok. Best was the dunking machine!! Haha. Let's see. Mr Tan, Mr Benson Tay, Mr Gng [in school PE shirt and uniform shorts!! XDDD], Mr Raj and Mr Preston Tay went on it. The rest all students. Damn fun sia! <3

Then the games still ok lar. Won some stuff home. The lurve. =3 Met Luel and her friends, said hi. Then went to meet Stellar and Angela. =D It was sooooo fun. Haha! OHHH!! I still remember the Hip Hop Dance Class that Ms Chai set up. It was fun. I had fun. =)

Then later rest first then went to DG. Reached there at 4.30, 30min earlier. DX So went to DDR loh. Saw Leong DDRing there at first, then I take his spot. Hur hur hur. Then Ray play.. Then Taku came along. Said hi then run liao...... So I played with Ray.

Was sitting outside after Elmo was done with Time Crisis 4 when - guess what? - I MET ANGELA AGAIN!!! <3>

Then went to watch Pirates of the Carribean. AWESOME MOVIE! <3>

Lots of shit happened, I dont' wanna elaborate.

-Sunday-
Today went to visit my ah ma. She better liao la I presume. Quite boring at first cause didn't understand what she saying, I don't understand hokkien remember? =X Then Jin Long came. Then not bad, quite fun le. So long no talk to him liao. <3>__<

After that went home loh. Reviewed some freaky stuff and in the end spooked myself out. DX But then it's ok. The dreams still bug me though. *IM me for more details if you're interested*

And apparently my mom still thinks I'm some loose woman who sleeps around. =/ Which still pisses me off. =/

Alex asked me to go pei him chit chat on Tues, but then he didn't state where and when leh. Lol. See how bah. =]

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~
DEAD END on heavy is DAMN tiring. DX

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger