<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Today was quite slack. =] Yayness, the love. Today was funnn. And awesome!

Then went to the arcade. To meet tws. Yayness! FINALLY seeing the DDR machine again. ;_; He was with his friend, and in the end pang seh me halfway without telling me. ._.; Oh well.

Later went to join them loh.. Then supposed to meet Zeph de but then she cannot make it. Haiz. Then went down to arcade, met Alex. =] Tws came back down again to pei me DDR. Yayness! <3>

My ah ma just got into hospital today.. Apparently 1 of her arteries is completely blocked, another is 50% blocked. She fainted after consuming her lunch. Interesting.. I hope she gets well. I couldn't visit her today cause

[1] I had credits on DDR machine, by the time finish liao it was damn late
[2] My parents want me go home

Oh well. =( Btw thanks Alex for wanting to help. =D

Tomorrow's the carnival, and Jesuke's birthday!! Happy birthday Jesuke. =D

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~
Btw I passed DEAD END on heavy and got a C. Hur hur hur.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger