<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Haiz. So starts the day of nothing but sheer sleepiness and laziness. Yes, that's how I was for the whole day, lol.

This is the exact reason why I hate eating that damn medication. Make me so tired. >(

Wah sian arh, tomorrow bio night class. T_T Wonder can dont' wear school U or not? =X Go ask that Njoo tomorrow. =D

Sorry to the peeps who asked me to go out but I didn't. ._.; I was.. Erm ah eh. Just. Erm. Lazy. Erm, yeah. Whatever.. ><;

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger