<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Today was.. A mixture of everything. Like rojak lar, lol.

Woke up late. Thought would be late for school! Lucky never.. Still early by 10min. O.O Next time wednesday can wake up at this time.. But a bit scary. Cause if miss bus then gone le. DX

SS was ok. Weird, I can do all Levels and get stuff that majority can't, but when I write it down in black and white, it somehow just all disappeared. And that's how I do badly. o__o Weird rite? Have it in my head, but can't score. Haiz~. T_T Then Erm. -tries to recall- English arh? Just do filing and do corrections loh. Chem also nothing much, haha. Then Chinese. Also nothing much. FREE PERIOD LEH. ZOMIGOSH. Though Ms Yang was here, haha. <3 WTF. STILL GOT MT LESSONS UNTIL AFTER WE GET OUR RESULTS. WTF MAN. >(

- Recess -

BIO PRACTICAL!!! Haiz. Ms Farah leaving le. T_T Bio pract today was quite ok also lar. Why everything I also quite ok de arh? Lol. ._.; Then was E Maths. Ms Teo not here again, so used this time to study for POA test. =] Then got the video of Mr Gng being dunked, hur hur hur.

POA test.. Don't talk to me about it. TALK TO THE HAND! m\_/m Then went home. Wanted to DG arcade but then raining. T_T SO go home first loh.

Then DAM pek chek. I got SO fed up. My mom. The FUCKING second she came home, kao bei me like fuck. When I came back still raining, when she came back JUST stop. She see windows close, come scold me. Wtf na bei, what's your problem? You expect immediate action arh? THEN DO YOURSELF LAR. Then every fucking second come kao bei me about something. What never study lar, bug me go do this do that. Na bei, I got life one also ok. Never see Winnie so free at home, can sleep and watch tv, slack around, ask her do will die arh? Na bei. See me busy still come nag nag nag. Think damn shiok arh? >>

I got so mad. To the point of me crying. THAT mad. =/ Then I didn't give a fuck about her and her whining, and complaining about shit. I just walked out of the house. What for shorten my life for her sia? =/ Then realized that I forgot my wallet only after reaching the bus stop, lol. Then ran home to get it again. -haiz-

Then at arcade not bad lar. Wanted to do DEAD END on heavy for last stage but TWS chose Tsugaru. Then nvm loh. Anyway today underperforming. Lol. Watched him para. Omigosh he damn pro sia. OX Then we played Flash of the Samurai. Haha. Stupid shit. Eh he quite pro leh. o_O Died at second stage. I die on first, haha.

Then go home liao loh. Still so pek chek. My ez-link card left $0.05. Haha. xDDD Next time must take bus liao. T_T

Thankies to TWS for changing his interview time to come out and pei me go arcade after he knew about my mom bitching me. =D Thankiesssssssssssss. Good luck with your Lacus cosplay btw, lol. FLUFFY IS A NEH NEH. *Points* Neh neh mom, lol. o_o; Sorry to Esther for not being able to make it on Friday. =( REALLY sorry. Another time, k? =X

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger