<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Friday, July 21, 2006

WTF. I am PISSED OFF. What the FUCK is wrong with that bitch in my house? Na bei. The moment I got home only already pissed me off. I was carrying a fucking heavy bag and lots of shit in my hands. Obviously I didn't have enough hands to open the fucking door. And she was there, sleeping on the sofa with my dad [don't think sideways. Think straight. Just SLEEPING]. And so I got SO fed up, I pushed open the door [cause only the gate was locked] and started yelling at them. THEN she woke up. Then she was like, "dunno how to ask us open the door, must push the door open arh?" and all that shit. And I was DAMN pissed off lar. Ok what so now MY fault that you were asleep, couldn't hear and that I'm short of arms to open the damn door?

Then later they had TV on. And my parents were sleeping lar. AGAIN. And obviously I got fed up, cause they always accuse me of wasting electricity. So I told them to turn the TV off if they're not going to watch it. My mom was still SOOO sound asleep that she didn't know I called. So obviously I got even more fed up and YELLED. And then she was like, "Can't you see that I watching arh? What I never watch". RIGHHHTTTTT. So somehow you are able to watch with your eyes shut and your ears cut off from the rest of the world. RIGHT. SOOOO believable. You didn't even fucking respond when I called you and you dare claim that you're WATCHING TV? Wow. So amazingly interesting. Your eyes can see when they're closed and your ears can hear when you're sleeping hor? Wow. WOW. Just. wow. >_>

Then today I was DAMN tired. Cause yesterday had night classes till late and I only got home at 10m+. Obviously I was tired rite? Then I go and sleep. And she DIE DIE MUST come fucking wake me up at 9am. NINE LEH. DAMMIT. PEOPLE DAMN TIRED ONE LOH. You cannot use your fucking brain and think one arh? >_> Next time you damn fucking tired I go wake you up you see whether you like it or not lar. Na bei. Use your bloody pea-sized brain will die one arh? >_> Then my sister still sleeping so happily. What did she do yesterday? Go out playyyyyyy. Didn't even fucking work. Still let her sleep so much. I had to STUDY until like 9pm lar. IN SCHOOL. And somehow being tired and wanting more sleep is a crime. I'm fed up. I'M FED UP.

So Elmo? Expect me there today. Why? Cause staying at home is only making my life even shorter, not like that's a bad thing [cause that means I can tolerate less shit]. But I HATE those bitches at home. ESPECIALLY the bitch. =]

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~
On the side note, I got a B for DEAD END on heavy. =D Only happy thing. Fucking shit. But Bio class was ok. Lar. Friday was ok.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger