<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Wa today damn pissed off sia.

I had to fucking get up by 9am when my slept until 11am+. It's like 2 hours lar. Not fair at all lar. >>

Then went to Sakura eat. Ok lar, it was ok. Wow I had a lot for lunch sia. xD

  • Ebi
  • Sushi
  • Teriyaki Chicken
  • Lemon Chicken
  • Cocktail
  • Ice cream
  • Satay
  • Salad
  • Drink? [if that counts xD]

Waaaa damn shuang arh. Today like eating day for me, lol. Then went to Tampines Mart. And then I got SO pissed off. I thought they were going to get my sis her laptop for her DEAR university. Turns out she's getting an ipod. Dammit lar. She gets it just because she wants it. I've been wanting it for so fucking liao lar. And I still don't get one. Na bei. And she got Apple loh. Dammit.

- went to drive Winnie to her friend's house -

Went to this fucking weird place. Music House or something. Went to get her her ipod. Those fucking retards. Want to see ipod dunno go until the TV section, washing machine section for what sia. As if they resemble mp3 players. Nevermind, it's ok. So we FINALLY go to the mp3 section. They like mouth got gold liddat. Don't even know how to bloody ASK when they're unsure of things. It pisses me off lar. To the point where I was the one doing most of the work. Dammit. And who was it for? HERRRRRR. Not me. >> It wasn't until they saw me with a damn fucking pissed off look and a black face where they asked with this REALLY buay song tone + face if I wanted it or not. I was happy that I FINALLY could get one. But then they complain here, complain there. Na bei. In the end I got SOOOOOOOOOOOO fed up and just took the one that they wanted me to get [with indirect speaking. I was pissed off though, I didn't really want it, but when I said I'd take the other one they complained like FUCK].

Then went to Yue Ze's house. Haha. Waaa a lot of people sia. Went there to visit Ah Ma. =] Long time no go his house le. =3 House so hotttt, lol. Ok lar. At least had fun there. =D Talked to Yong Lin and Jin Long. Wa very long never talk to them liao. T_T Parents always go when I not free. >> So we talked cock there loh. Quite fun, haha. Then Yue Ze came home [he was out initially]. Then we talked even more cock. xD Wa another eating session! XD

  • Tapioca
  • Grapes
  • Cake
  • Cuttlefish
  • Rice
  • Seaweed
  • Soup
  • Vegetables [lettuce]
  • Vegetables [broccolli]
  • Scallop

Haha. Then I played Suteki Da Ne [original by Rikki] on the piano. =D Their piano like how many years nv use liao. xD Keys a bit problem. DX Some can't really press properly. =X Then went to Yue Ze's room to join him and Yong Lin and Jin Long to learn play guitar. Halfway Xi Xiu came back. =D Yayness. Zomigosh Yue Ze's electric guitar is lurve lar. <3 But I still think Derrick's one nicer leh. Green leh. w00t. Anyway. I LEARNT HOW TO PLAY QING TIAN!! Mawhahaha. First one to master, Yue Ze was teaching the 3 of us [not including Xi Xiu]. Then followed by Jin Long. WAHAHA YONG LIN, NO NID QI PIAN XIAO MEI MEI LIAO LARRR. XDDDD But ya lar, damn random shit but ya. Not bad.

Popular no sell my textbook. =( So sad.

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

I'm going to eat my waffle now. <3
BLOGSPOT CAN YOU FUCKING STOP DELETING MY STUFF AND THEN FUCKING REFUSE TO LET ME EDIT? >>


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger