<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Today was also kinda lazy. A bit overslept. ^^; Lucky still got to school early. Lol? Oo

Anyway so sorry MISTER for "almost killing myself" [when I didn't even inflict a fucking cut] during bio practical. A bit stupid, even if I cut my finger it's not like I'll die from it. >> Scold me for what? I was laughing at myself because I couldn't cut the specimen right even after so many tries. Then you say I not serious, almost killed myself blah blah blah. Ok fine. So sorry that I don't give much of a shit about my life cause apparently it's been so miserable and pretty pointless, where my goals and aims in life are not yet figured out and I don't think I ever will, and that I'm still pissed off at the people who are still ignoring me [and the retards who still pisses me off].

So pretty much yeah, I dont' think I'll even give a fucking shit if that scapel cut into me and killed me. Just that you owe my family and the public an explaination. =/

"Girl died doing experiment in school". What if. o_o Haha ok I'll stop it. >>

So sorry that I don't give a shit about my life. =D

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~
Question of the day: Why does rice become soft and sticky instead of turgid when you put in a lot of water and cooking it? =P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger