<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Wa damn weird night sia. -referring to yesterday-

My toothbrush dropped into the sink by itself. o_o And it fell from the top, when there's like no reason whatsoever as to how it can drop lar. Cause there's this thing that's under it to catch the toothbrush, and I put it quite steadily. o_o

Then later went to sleep. Fell asleep while praying halfway. Then I suddenly woke up and started to cough REALLY violently. To the point where I was shedding tears and I almost threw up. o___o And no, I'm not sick. That's the weird part.

Then I went to bed, finally... Fell asleep. Had this weird dream. I was in school [why do I keep dreaming of school-related stuff arh?] and then I was called to the parade square area, near canteen. Near the Mother Mary statue there lar. Then we had to hold these bugs in our hand. I didn't hold it, I didn't even TOUCH it. But then it grew in size, bigger... bigger.. And then it started to attack me. And I woke up and bolted out of bed. Literally. o___o Then had troubles going back to sleep, cause regardless of what I do I keep seeing that bloody bug attacking me. o_o

See lar, then now I so tired. T_T Anyway hurt my left leg during bio prac, lol. Banged into the table, wtf. Then got a cut. XD;

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger