<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Freaking hell. I am pissed off lar.

Why the FUCK does our dear "co-form teacher" sabotage our form teacher? Instead of working together? HOD so what? Big fuck arh? To the extent until Ms Teo cry. Damn shiok rite? You love pushing people to their wits end and then start making them break down? Then why don't you like. Go yell at your son until they hate the fuck out of you and then you be glad about it? We were about to add you in our grad speech I think, but I think we can happily exclude you. Ms Teo is such a nice person, what the fuck is wrong with you?

And then. This fucking TWAT won't stop bothering. Signed into another account and all that shit, try to bluff me. HELLO. I not as stupid as you ok? You're ANNOYING. Leave me alone can? And just a note, you can't fuck hell. It doesn't have a hole for you to stuff your dick in.

Anyway I'm pretty fed up. *this person* said that I should go shopping with him/her cause he/she is bored. Asked me out today. Was, like, "why? Too caught up with your school friends arhhh? Forget about us izzit?". Eh. Like, HELLO. It's YOU who told me to study hard one ok. I have exams like, twice every week loh. And I this week got 2 more tests, aside for the mock exams. Then leh? Today got other plans. And didn't even tell me, wow. I had to ASK before you open your gold-filled mouth to let me know that you can't make it cause you have stuff on. Turns out that he/she going out with his/her friends. Watching movie. Yayness, also never tell me. =/ Go out in groups also never tell me. Who's the one who's too caught up with his/her friends that she forgot me? =/ I'm always NOT informed. Not aware of all your dear group meetings. Until I just so happen to ask, THEN I know. Ya, and is like you didn't even ask if I want come along. Just say that you cannot. Liddat only. Wow so comforting hor. I know shit is going on. But then leh? My fault arh? No rite? Treat me like fuck. If I didn't care liao I wouldn't even bother going all the way there, you think it's damn near izzit? I didn't forget you guys loh, I still ASK if you want to tag along. You guys leh? Not a single word. Not a single, fucking word. Ya, fine. Go ahead and exclude me. You guys used to it le wa. Go for what sia. Bai sui? It's not like when I was with you guys you actually made an effort to make it seem as if I wasn't invisible anyway.

And no, I'm not directing it at only one person. I'm speaking about A FEW. You can call me selfish, possessive, childish WHATEVER. Anyway I was, afterall, suggested to do Hikaru, no? Similar personalities maybe? You asked me to find my own circle of friends. Wow, and then YOU are the one that's throwing me aside. Wow, thanks a lot. Thanks A LOT. I now know how valueable my presence is. I've had NO CLOSE FRIENDS EVER in my whole entire life, and my family is full of shit. No one that's closely related to me by blood gives a fuck nor believes me, both my grandfathers are dead and both grandmothers of mine are facing health problems. I get shit in school AND at home, and now I have to exclude my outside friends too? Thanks for all the burden guys. Thanks so much. No, I'm not referring to Muffin's group. The OTHER group. No, not Elmo's group of friends except SOMEONE. =D Want a close friend for once in life so hard arh? Want to have a nice family also so much arh? School life at least improving, but still. I put on a happy face, but so what? Inside is like a shattered mirror. =/ If you can then go piece back loh. If it's that easy. Happy pieceing back the broken mirror. =D

I'm not someone to pang seh, someone to cheat whatsoever. I'm pissed off. Who can really read me, know how I'm really feeling without me having the need to open my mouth? No one, I'm quite confident. And I'm pretty pissed. I'm sick of always having the need to stand up for myself. AND YOU GUYS WHO CAN'T EVEN FUCKING COMFORT ME ARE NO BETTER. =/ Instead you guys make me feel worse. Thanks so much guys. SO MUCH.

If any of you are offended reading this, TOO BAD cause this is how I really feel. Complain I don't talk and share enough, fine lar. There's a piece of my mind. Not happy then fuck off. Or you can attempt to redeem yourself. =D Like anyone would. ¬_¬

Supposed to go to Douby Ghout and Jurong today. Since Witch Cat can't make it, I not going Jurong le. Then I wanted to drop by DG initially. But then since those wonderful people want to exclude me then nvm loh. I don't want to go to that fucking place. And technically speaking I don't wish to see that fucking twat. But a bit bo bian. -if I say somemore a bit obvious who that person is le-

You can call me whatever you want, but this is just me. "You wont' change unless you yourself take the first step". I can happily tell you that I'm not going to fucking change for you guys. =D So there. My decision was right afterall. I don't regret it. Not one bit. And I'm actually glad I made it. You guys either have family problem, or have friends problems. But not both. I have both. So shouldn't you guys should be able to understand a bit better how I'm already suffering inside? Not enough right? Must add a pinch of salt to my already wounded heart right? Thanks. THANKS. You guys have someone to fall on. Your family, or you friends. One, of both of them. Me? I have none. NONE. And you guys complain so much.. Can you spare a thought for me as well? Oh wait sorry, forgot my place, how UNIMPORTANT I am. My bad. Everything I think I've gotten close friends, they'll do some fucking shit to disappoint and hurt me like fuck, and then I'll feel alone again. Thankies x million guys. ^^

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger