<bgsound src="http://63.209.191.203/~f6putfi/videos/b6-15803530776.mid" loop="infinite"> An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Wa seh na bei. This week will be damnnnnnnnnnn long and tiring. I'm already so filled with fatigue. -__-;;

-Last week-
Fri: sick
Sat: Photoshoot
Sun: Studying at Taku's place, then at Elmo's


-This week-
Mon: 2 mock exam papers
Tues: physics test, CME project due
Fri: Mock exam, biology night class until 8.30pm
Sat: 2 mock exam papers, Cosplay Quest

-Next week-
Mon: E Maths mock exam
Fri: E Maths mock exam, biology night classes


I'M DYING OF TIREDNES. ARGHHH. T_T Someone save me. T_T

I think I spent, like, 1/4 of the time in school today sleeping, lol.

Well my prelims start this month, so I won't be going out to play that much guys!!! Mostly to study only. =X Even if I do go out with you guys, I think it'll most prob turn out with me bombing you with questions regarding my studies. ><;

===================================================================

EOY Plans:

I readAmy's [from Soul Calibur III] profile yesterday. It was hard work I tell you! Almost no sites had her info AND pics. DX Too minor a character, lol? -__-; And confirm doing her. =D Cause well. My RPG OC has somewhat the same profile as hers, so shouldn't be that hard to identify with. =D Besides, I like it. <3>

Pic:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/mizhuki/Cosplay/Soul%20Calibur/Amy.jpg

Doesn't look that hard to make. Good thing is that I already have her shoes, so I don't have to buy. =D Just have to figure out how to stick a rose there, lol. The stockins I know where to get too, but stupid neh neh Fluffy chope it from me. >( So now need to find. T_T Luel is making my sword for me, thankies love. <3><

Well something to worry about. According to Cruxification [Dawn], the material needed for her costume costs like bitch. ><

<<>> Savage Eden.//- † The Fatal Revelation says:
ooh, another sneaky detail. Amy's clothes are made out of brocade. Good luck. Brocage is sibei ex.

And apparently her skirt is 2 layered. So somehow I have to find a way to make them poof both poof up. Thankies for bringing it up, though I'm quite aware of it. ><>_<].

Wig-wise I'll be ordering from PH, cause it's either her or SCC. Cause I need to style my wig [you trust me in handling the wig myself meh? Lol.]. She can't quote a price yet, so still waiting for her updates. =D

I was thinking if I should make the arm warmers myself. Cause I need to chiong the dance after my Os. Hmmmm.. I think I'll get Kelton to do it, if he doesn't mind lar. Cause he still owes me a costume. =X

Amy has green eyes, yayness. She's left handed, yayness. -____- Work work work. -haiz-

************************************************************************************
+++Double Cosplay [maybe]+++

International Psychic Yuna

Pic:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/mizhuki/Final%20Fantasy/internationalyuna.jpg

Luel is making my visor for me. =D Thanks a lot dear. <3

Boots is going to be a headache. -sighs- As for the gloves, I know where to get 'em, and for cheap too! =3

Tailors say that the costume isn't that hard to make as well. Hmm. I'll see how it goes for this double. =x

~ Nazhuka Mizhuki ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

An important thing... 「 」 A memory.

Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm the lonewolf type who is really quiet. Not interested in talking about the rest.

Powered by Blogger